Sharing thoughts for Would – be Brides. (Don’t know how many will take it in the right sense. But still…)
1. Don’t expect too much from him. Less the expectations lesser the disappointments.
2. Don’t ever dare to plan any outing or movie on a day when there is an interesting cricket match going on. REMEMBER SPORTS <READ CRICKET> is more important to him than anything else. U spoil his day n He spoils urs
4. Never dare to cross with his mother.Even if he says “My Mom’s cooking is the best. U are nothing in front of her.” take it easily with a smile. Tell him tht u are learning from his mother and will try to do it better. U are not gonna lose anything!
5. Try to know his friends and understand that they are also part of his world.Allow him to spend few weekends or occasional night out parties with his friends.But at the same time make sure that u get u r due importance! It must not be tht he roams arnd with his friends forgetting that you exist at home.
6. Don’t start fighting for silly things.Forgetting bthdays n Anniversaries is not a big mistake. Men are not blessed with 2 GB RAM for storing everything in main memory.If you are very particular abt present gifts n parties on u r bthdays n anniversaries. make sure u remind them well in advance by some means (I know it sounds stupid. But if u are so particular, Do it for u r own good)
7. Take him for your shopping only if he’s interested.If you are going for Window Shopping or for saree purchase,Better go with your friends/go alone.He is better at office/home watching cricket.
8. Give him importance always. Show due care and affection.Tht’ s the only way to win a guy’s mind.
MCP FCS fights are no more valid after marriage.Trying to dominate will lead to drastic results Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love:
it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies.”
This email forwarded by Dia Adtani.
You too can forward funny emails, inspiring emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and get it published with your name and email]