WORLD SURVEY BY PHONE
Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was:-“Would you please give your honest opinion about
solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?”
1. In Eastern Europe they didn’t know what “honest” meant.
2. In Western Europe they didn’t know what “shortage” meant.
3. In Africa they didn’t know what “food” meant.
4. In China they didn’t know what “opinion” meant.
5. In the Middle East they didn’t know what “solution” meant.
6. In South Africa they didn’t know what “please” meant.
7. In the USA they didn’t know what “the rest of the world” meant.
8. And in Australia they hung up as soon as they heard the Indian accent.
This Email published as provided by Sharon Rajkumar. You too can share forwarded emails by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org and get it published with your name. We respect copyright, please don’t forward copyright material.