Principles of life [ Fwd Komal Harwani ]
Principles of life
- Winning isn’t everything. But wanting to win is.
- You would achieve more, if you don’t mind who gets the credit.
- When everything else is lost, the future stillremains.
- Don’t fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war .
- The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
- If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything.
- If you do little things well, you’ll do big ones better.
- Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
- You won’t get a second chance to make the first impression .
- Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
- Never take a problem to your boss unless you have a solution.
- If you are not failing you’re not taking enough risks.
- Don’t try to get rid of bad temper by losing it.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Those who don’t make mistakes usually don’t make anything
- There are two kinds of failures. Those who think and never do, and those,who do and never think.
- Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
- All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Understanding proves intelligence, not the speed of the learning.
- There are two kinds of fools in this world. Those who give advise and, those who don’t take it.
- The best way to kill an idea is to take it to a meeting.
- Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things.
This Email FWD by Komal Harwani [ komalharwani-at-gmail-dot-com ]
[ You too can forward interesting FWD Emails to info@ForwardedEmails.com and it would be published with your name and email. ]