Tag Archives: bad temper
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence. (Most importantly the last sentence)
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his, temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had, driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He …
Principles of life
Winning isn’t everything. But wanting to win is.
You would achieve more, if you don’t mind who gets the credit.
When everything else is lost, the future stillremains.
Don’t fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war .
The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything.
If you do little things well, you’ll do big ones better.
Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
You won’t get a second chance to make …
Emails In Your INBOX
- Ronan Parke - Britain's Got Talent Live Semi-Final
- Downhill extreme: Rollerman overtaking motorcycle!01
- Meticulous Planning & Timing saves a Plane with Landing Gear failure
- You will definately share this..
- Human Slingshot Slip and Slide - Vooray01
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Divya Rao on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Nelson on Amazing World Championship Archery Shot
- M on You won’t believe this … Pakistan Occupied Kashmir … [Fwd Komal Harwani ]