Tag Archives: boss
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
*De- Motivational Posters*
Tired of inspiration posters in your office that urge you to do things the
company wants you to do? Here are some that are not what the boss had in mind!
A man called home to his wife and said, “Honey,I have been asked to go
fishing up in another city with my boss & several of his Friends. We’ll be
gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion
I’ve been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week
” I must be losing my strength”, the woodcutter thought. He went to the
boss and apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.
Enjoy these stories
A young executive was leaving the office at 6 p.m. when he found CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. “Listen,” said the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document, and my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?” “Certainly,” said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button. “Excellent, excellent!” said the CEO. As his paper disappeared inside the machine. “I just need one copy.”
Lesson I …
It started out innocently enough. I began to think at parties now and then to loosen up. Inevitably though, one thought led to another, and soon I was more than just a social thinker.
Amazing Cloud Tsunami Pictures of Panama City Beach
Its You (Inspirational Story)
One day not too long ago the employees of a large company in St. Louis , Missouri returned from their lunch break and were greeted with a sign on the front door.
The sign said: “Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym.”
1. Law of Mechanical Repair – After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability -The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act
9 Tips to Working Better With Your Boss
If you’re employed or in the process of looking for a job, you’ll probably be dealing with your boss on a regular basis. Your relationship can greatly affect your career advancement, salary, and overall mental well-being. There’s no way around them, and it’s in your best interest to put most superlative foot forward and learn how to deal and handle them with ease. Below you will find some suggestions that we believe may improve your relationship with your boss, or at least help …
Emails In Your INBOX
- Downhill extreme: Rollerman overtaking motorcycle!01
- Team 9 Lives on Australia's Got Talent 2010
- Live aircraft Crash04
- Budapest never heard of it?
- This Cat is Literally A Copy Cat
- Shilpa Deshpande on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Bk Sood on 11 Stunning Wonders of the World Ice – GELEIRAS- II [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- nitin singh on Top 10 Largest Churches in The World [Fwd: Chirath Candy]
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]