Tag Archives: music
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cell Phones
Top 30 Failed Technology Predictions
Throughout history man has been making predictions of the future. With the advent of technology, the predictions moved away from religious topics to scientific and technological. Unfortunately for the speakers, many of these failed predictions have been recorded for all future generations to laugh at. Here is a selection of the 30 best.
Stay Happy Always :-)
A Violin With Three Strings
On Nov. 18, 1995, Itzhak Perlman, the violinist, came on stage to give a concert at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City.
A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and all of a sudden he hears some music. No one is around, so he starts searching for the source. He finally locates the origin and finds it is coming from a grave with a headstone that reads: Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827. Then he realizes that the music is the Ninth Symphony and it is being played backward ! Puzzled, he leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with him.
This is a poem written by a teenager with cancer.
She wants to see how many people get her poem.
It is quite the poem. Please pass it on..
DUST IF YOU MUST!!!
layer of dust protects the Wood beneath it.
becomes a home
when you can write ‘I love you’ on the
9 Things that will Disappear in our Lifetime…
Whether these changes are good or bad depends in part on how we adapt to them. But, ready or not, here they come.
1. The Post Office
Get ready to imagine a world without the post office. They are so deeply in financial trouble that there is probably no way to sustain it long term. Email, Fed Ex, and UPS have just about wiped out the minimum revenue needed to keep the post office alive. Most of your mail every day is junk mail and …
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay ‘them’
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down..
Emails In Your INBOX
- This Cat is Literally A Copy Cat
- Water drop at 2000 frames per second
- Just For Laugh - Explosive Dog01
- You will definately share this..
- Nakamura hits free kick into a moving bus!01
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Divya Rao on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Nelson on Amazing World Championship Archery Shot
- M on You won’t believe this … Pakistan Occupied Kashmir … [Fwd Komal Harwani ]