Tag Archives: UAE
World’s First Hotel-Helicopter
Enjoy the attached presentation…Sky is no longer the limit obviously as far as hotel industry is concerned I think…
First Helicopter Hotel in the world, has been inaugurated in the UAE.
The 10 Strangest Laws Around the World
In a bid to keep the streets of this super-efficient city clean, the authorities in Singapore decided in 1992 to ban chewing gum completely. Stick to a mint.
Five Human Wonders…truly amazing…worth seeing
THE MILLAU VIADUCT is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and
features the highest bridge piers ever constructed. The tallest is 240 meters high and the overall height will be an impressive 336 meters, making this the highest bridge in the world.
First Air-conditioned bus station in Dubai, UAE
Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corp announced the installation of the world’s fastest passenger elevator just exactly where it is needed – in Taipei 101, the world’s tallest building. The elevator runs at a top speed …
Emails In Your INBOX
- Best way for girls to lose weight 2011
- VIDEO: funny flash animation, too creative04
- 100 GREATEST HITS OF YOUTUBE IN 4 MINUTES
- Water drop at 2000 frames per second
- The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes
- nitin singh on Top 10 Largest Churches in The World [Fwd: Chirath Candy]
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Divya Rao on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Nelson on Amazing World Championship Archery Shot