Tag Archives: water
10 Common Habits That Damage the Kidneys
Kidney disease is one of the costliest illnesses in the world and managing kidney disease is very expensive.
Each year, lots of people die of kidney disease all over the world, and the number of people suffering from chronic renal failure, and need dialysis or kidney transplantation to stay alive keep increasing.
Sculptures By The Sea
Sculpture by the Sea 2011 in Sydney: outdoor art exhibition on a beach in Australia
60 Uses Of Salt
Although you may not realize it, simple table salt has a great number of uses other than simply seasoning your food. The following list will give you sixty uses of salt, many of which you probably didn’t realize:
A Granny And Her Odd Eyed Cat
Top 20 Unknown Facts About Popcorn
1. Popcorn’s scientific name is zea mays everta, and it is the only type of corn that will pop.
Coolest Shower Designs
1. Aquarium Shower
Swimming And Dancing With Mantas
Ethereal underwater photos draw attention to the plight of stunning manta rays hunted for their gills.
Manta rays are beautiful, intelligent, gentle and inquisitive giants of the sea. But in the last decade a hunting trade has emerged in Asia for ray gill plates as a tonic medicine, even though there are no proven health benefits.
Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil.
It will stay fresh much longer and not mould~
(but you can scrape off any mould and still eat the cheese without changes in flavour!)
You can flip a toaster on its side and grill cheese in it.
20 Benefits Of The Holy Basil (Tulsi)
Tulsi plant has a lot of significance for mankind, due to the manifold medicinal benefits it provides. Tulsi leaves are widely used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines. It is known to promote the longevity of life. The extracts obtained from the plant are extensively brought to use for curing various diseases such as the common cold, inflammation, malaria, heart disease, headaches, stomach disorders, kidney stones, heart disorders, and many more. The Indian basil Tulasi also aids in the purification of atmosphere.
Emails In Your INBOX
- MythBusters - Fun With Gas
- Live aircraft Crash04
- Surprise Dance on Finnair Flight to celebrate India's Republic Day
- You will definately share this..
- Dance attack in Dubai international airport T1
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Divya Rao on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Nelson on Amazing World Championship Archery Shot
- M on You won’t believe this … Pakistan Occupied Kashmir … [Fwd Komal Harwani ]