Tag Archives: work
Belgium Street Artist Bart Smits
5 Things That Really Smart People Do
Don’t get in the way of your own learning. Here are five ways to step aside and continue to increase your smarts.
10 Common Habits That Damage the Kidneys
Kidney disease is one of the costliest illnesses in the world and managing kidney disease is very expensive.
Each year, lots of people die of kidney disease all over the world, and the number of people suffering from chronic renal failure, and need dialysis or kidney transplantation to stay alive keep increasing.
Creative Subtle Street Art
Alexey Menschikov is an artist and photographer from Russia. Like most street artists, information on Alexey is sparse. His street art style is simple and subtle, often integrating elements like cracks on the pavement and paint chips on a wall into his work.
Inspiration: The 30-year-old says she has a lot of paintings on canvas but chose to paint onto her hand in order to reinvent herself
Why I Like Retirement….
Interesting Read till the End.
Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday
Murals Created with Thousands of Buttons, Pins and Beads by Ran Hwang
East Wind from Old Palace. 180 x 360cm. Three panel, buttons, beads, and pins. 2012.
Cuddliest twins in the jungle: Young gorillas get a hug from Mum after a busy day exploring the forest
Mountain gorilla Kabatwa went forest walking with her five-month-old twins Isango and Isangano are fifth set of gorilla twins born in Rwanda in 40 years By David Derbyshire
PUBLISHED: 00:27 GMT, 21 March 2013 | UPDATED: 07:28 GMT, 21 March 2013
Just a Typewriter
He lived at Rose Haven Nursing Home (Roseburg, OR) for years.
Paul Smith, the man with extraordinary talent was born
on September 21, 1921, with severe cerebral palsy.
Emails In Your INBOX
- Budapest never heard of it?
- Ice skate dance by Meryl Davis and Charlie White on Bollywood song
- Mean People Interrupted the Poor Bird's Workout
- Chihuahua Plays with English Mastiff
- Downhill extreme: Rollerman overtaking motorcycle!01
- nitin singh on Top 10 Largest Churches in The World [Fwd: Chirath Candy]
- Bk Sood on Five Human Wonders (Fwd by Komal Harwani)
- suman on The Powerful Vitamin F :) [Fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Divya Rao on 10 Points Of Advice For A More Relaxed, Peaceful Life [fwd: Sharon Rajkumar]
- Nelson on Amazing World Championship Archery Shot